The Men From Mars The Men From Mars

Loved the music and lyrics! beautiful clip at 1:52. Overall well drawn.
My only gripe is at 0:46 is that there is too much space and it doesn't relay the in your face feeling the rest of the scenes do. Had it been panned in closer it wouldn't have interupted the flow but that's just my thoughts and I'm guessing you wanted to leave enough space to show off the cartwheeling guy. Either way I'm giving you 5 stars as this clearly took a lot of time and effort and was well worth the work! =]

Don-Jackimo responds:

That's a pretty solid point, I didn't even really think about it when I did that shot. I kind of shortcutted with it, originally I was gonna have a whole party of aliens but it was gonna take too much time so I just left it. I will keep that in mind for future clips. Thanks!

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Awesome voice acting, animation. and story. Love it.

-The Explorer- -The Explorer-

Music and animatin were great! Although I felt like the music when he touched the panels was too epic with no feeling of mystery as you don't know what the panels were beforehand. It would also have been neat had the musician timed the music with the beams of light, possibly adding in a different instrument for each one. Other than that it was a joy to watch!

Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

Sound was good enough to get the point across. Idea was great. Good job.

The Triangle HD The Triangle HD

Clearly a lot of work went into this but I have a beef with the guy on violin coming in 10 seconds before the actual violin in the music comes in. I'm sure that had to bother you as well. Methinks it would have been a simple fix to rearrange it so that the violin scene comes in when the violin in the music starts rather than having the child running there.
Only other thing I have to say is the silent film thing took away more from the video than it gave, but that's probably just me. Either way it was all pretty good! nice job.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Had nice rhythm and good smooth animation.

Meet Yourself Meet Yourself

Felt too slow for me and not smooth enough especially the thought bubble.
The jurassic period seemed like it could have been emphasized a bit more.
Lastly its sort of odd for someone to work hard to go back in time just to show a time travel device.
The art style was nice though.

hillrdavid responds:

Caffeine Dreams Caffeine Dreams

Love this very much. Very hypnotic.
That be an odd way of running :)

Dojang responds:

Eh, I like making up my own run cycles. It's not healthy to work from the book every time.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

I don't get it. He got his donuts! What's the problem?

Penny the Possessed Baby! Penny the Possessed Baby!

As always your animation is great! The music built a great atmosphere as well.
Where can I buy penny the possesed baby?