The Men From Mars The Men From Mars

Loved the music and lyrics! beautiful clip at 1:52. Overall well drawn.
My only gripe is at 0:46 is that there is too much space and it doesn't relay the in your face feeling the rest of the scenes do. Had it been panned in closer it wouldn't have interupted the flow but that's just my thoughts and I'm guessing you wanted to leave enough space to show off the cartwheeling guy. Either way I'm giving you 5 stars as this clearly took a lot of time and effort and was well worth the work! =]

Don-Jackimo responds:

That's a pretty solid point, I didn't even really think about it when I did that shot. I kind of shortcutted with it, originally I was gonna have a whole party of aliens but it was gonna take too much time so I just left it. I will keep that in mind for future clips. Thanks!

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Awesome voice acting, animation. and story. Love it.

-The Explorer- -The Explorer-

Music and animatin were great! Although I felt like the music when he touched the panels was too epic with no feeling of mystery as you don't know what the panels were beforehand. It would also have been neat had the musician timed the music with the beams of light, possibly adding in a different instrument for each one. Other than that it was a joy to watch!

Mountaintop Mountaintop

entrancing

your games maybe the most simple on this site but they have the strongest most meaningful messages I've seen on here.
I love the contrast between how simple the games are yet the message is so complex.